Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain Drops keep fallin' on my head

Here we go again!




The next morning the management came over to help get everything dry and cleaned up. I don't know why but Scott and I are still laughing and not angry. I want them to do something to fix it but I can't seem to get the point across with my complacent tone. So I wrote them a letter today and had a friend add some non complacent verbage. Thanks Amanda! One things for sure if Scott and I eventually crack our complacent attitude it'll probably be like pompeii or an avalanche or Sarah Palin. Ahh, who am I kidding I'll probably cry!



2 comments:

Britt said...

I can see it now, your four year old mischievous firecracker kid (to-be) squirts toothpaste on your suede ottoman and you say, "Jr. that is really inconvenient." Now's your chance toughen up! You can do it!

Britt said...

Or get a bigger Rubbermaid.