Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cassie's First Day of School!


Scott is all about action shots so instead of the cute excited face that I wanted to put on for the camera he captured my actual feelings. Nervous. So nervous that I checked that map of the school in my hand every 10 seconds even though I knew exactly where to go. I am going back to school but it's been a few years since I've taken any classes so I was nervous that I had forgotten how to learn or something. It's been a week now and I actually think that I'll do better than ever because in the past year I've become much more organized. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Good luck!! Where? I guess I owe you a phone call. It's been a while.

Britt said...

I was just closing out of your blog and Charlie walked in pointing to your picture and saying, "Mommy." Who knew?

Mike and Jen said...

Luck! Britt got it wrong you said wish me luck not wish me good luck! Either way Lucks coming for ya! Let me know how its going sometime!